Door Bell details:
- 【Widely Wireless Range】- With strong wireless signals up to 1000FT/300M inside your home or business in an open area, ensures you will never miss a visitor, loud enough to be heard in other rooms and even by those with impaired hearing
- 【36 Chimes & 4 Adjustable Volume】- A total of 36 different ringtones, 4 adjustable levels from 15db to 115db, you can easily choose your favorite melody , you will find the one you love best and choose according to your habits and hobbies. Also can used as a wireless paging device when in need
- 【Improved Waterproof Design】- The transmitter could works at temperature between -10℃ to 60℃ (14°F to 140°F), premium-grade IP55 waterproof and sealing technology ensures its perfect
- 【Visual Signal】- The receiver’s circular LED light flashes, making this an ideal set-up for those who are hearing impaired and the seniors.Lighted buttons help visitors locate the doorbell at night and lets you know if your doorbell is working
- 【Easy Installation】- Easy-to-install with all the accessories needed, broadly ideal for home, office, hotel, dormitory, factory etc. And does not interfere with other equipment in your home or those of your neighbors
Cello Electronics is the only LED TV brand that still manufactures products in the UK. From our production line in Bishop Auckland, County Durham we make all of our LED TVs from 16″ to 85″. As well as TVs we also offer a wide range of accessories, TV cabinets, soundbars and digital tablets. Cello products are distributed throughout the UK and beyond.
As well as its pioneering LED TV range, Cello also focuses much of its efforts on providing the best after sales service in the industry. Cello’s goal is not only to provide an efficient and professional after sales facility, but also to offer superior technical support. Both of these services are highly advanced in comparison to the after sales offered by our competitors.
Advantages of UK manufacturing
Cello Electronics products are manufactured on a specially developed production line based in the UK. Located in the North East of England, Cello Electronics TVs are assembled to exact specifications in order to ensure that every single Cello TV is produced to the highest standard.
The UK based assembly line holds many benefits for its clients. Trade customers can see stock being produced and are also able to be involved in the product quality checks. Custom changes to specific Cello TVs can also be made during the production process and clients can see the meticulous quality procedures that all products go through.
Tech Track 100
Tech Track 100 ranks Britain’s fastest-growing private tech companies. This ranking is based on sales growth over the latest three years. Companies on the league table have developed a diverse range of products and services. Tech Track 100 is compiled by Fast Track and published in The Sunday Times each September, with a national awards event in November.
Companies who are ranked on the Tech Track 100 league table attend an awards dinner and each company is presented with a certificate to commemorate their ranking.
Cello Electronics has ranked twice in the league table moving from 99th position in the first year up to the 42nd the following year. To learn more about the Tech Track 100 league table.